RĂSAR
MĂ-NALŢ
COBOR
ŞI-APOI DISPAR
ŞI-APUSUL MEU E TOTUŞI RĂSĂRIT...

marți, 14 decembrie 2010

I didn't...


I didn't want to love you, but your light penetrated all the barriers I erected and reached deep inside my heart to set my world aglow. You inspired bliss like I'd never known and made me hear the music again. Not a minute escapes me without thoughts of you.

I didn't want to need you, but after I saw your face, I've never stopped thinking about you, and I crave your nearness, yearn to wrap you in my arms and press your body close to mine. I didn't want to need you, but imagining life without you is unbearable. How dark and grim would be the days; how long and stark would be the nights. Even heaven-sent angels would be unable to replenish the spark of life in my soul.

I didn't want to desire you, yet I hunger for you like the springtime blossom hungers for sunshine. I need your touch, and I want to make love to you slowly and passionately before the fire. Only my fantasies of you, wonderfully hot yet silky and soft, sustain me .

Niciun comentariu: